Auction Terms & Conditions AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By Registering Or Bidding You Agree Without Any Exception, To All Of Terms And Conditions And You Must Be 18 Years Old To Register and Bid at the Auction.
2. Payment Must Be Made
at Vehicle Management Solutions, inc.
San Antonio, Tx.78207
between 12 noon & 2 pm close of auction on Thursday and
Friday between 10 am & 12 noon
and all vehicles must be removed by Friday by 3pm
There Will Be NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Cash And Credit Cards (MasterCard/Visa Only) No Checks
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
4. A $50.00 Documentation Fee Will Be Applied To Every Vehicle
5. Some Vehicles May Have Key And a Key Fee and Will Be Specified In Description
6. Sale Receipts And Paper Work Will Be Made Out To The Registered Buyer. You Have 20 Days To Register Your Purchase. Add today to terms and conditions.
Auction Buyer paperwork is a Texas Vehicle Storage Lien.
Buyers must title in Texas prior to registration in other states.
7. All Purchases Must Be Picked Up 3pm on Friday.
8. Buyers Are Required To Remove Purchases Within The Allotted Time. All Purchases Must Be Paid In Full Before Items Will Be Released From The Premises. Buyer Must Provide Their Paid Invoice.
9. All Items Are Being Sold As-Is, Where-Is With No Warranty Expressed Or Implied. Auctioneer Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Or Defect In Any Lot, And Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’ Full Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale.
10. In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To Seller.
11. We Are Regulated By The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation.
Any Compliments Or Concerns May Be Directed To
Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation
PO Box 12157
Austin Texas 78711
12. We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event Of An Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
13. Auction Is Conducted With A Reserve Unless Other-Wised Announced.
Dahlia Ward Arriaga License #18222
Debra Todd License #18219
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms