Auction Terms & Conditions By Registration Or Bidding You Agree To All Of Terms And Conditions, Including Announcements Made Prior To The Auction. You Must Be 18 Years Old To Register and Bid at the Auction.
Terms: AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment Must Be Made in a Timely Manner Close Of Auction.
There Will Be NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM: 13% Is In Effect For All Items.
3% discount for cash
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Cash And Credit Cards (MasterCard/Visa, Discover & Amex) Checks w/proper ID
All Sales Are Final And Buyer Hereby Waives Their Rights To Refunds Or Credit Card Chargeback’s.
A 8.25% Sales Tax Is Applied To All Sales (unless you have proof of Resale Tax ID)
4. Description is Believed to be as Accurate. However, Everything is Sold As-Is Where Is No Warranty Expressed Or Implied
5. Removal Of Items Purchased: All Purchases Must Be Picked Up Tuesday between 9am and 5pm
Buyers Are Required To Remove Purchases Within The Allotted Time. All Purchases Must Be Paid In Full Before Items Will Be Released From The Premises. Buyer Must Provide ID At Time Of Pickup.
6. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In Any Lot, And Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’ Full Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A Legally Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or Exchanges.
8. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To Seller Without Notice To Buyer. Seller Reserves The Right To, At Its Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale. Consider This Your Notice.
9. Ward Auction Co., inc. Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated By The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation And Operate Under The State Issued Recovery Fund. Any Complaints Or Concerns May Be Directed To:
Department Of Licensing And Regulation
PO Box 12157
Austin Texas 78711
10. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event Of An Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
Contact: Ward Auction Co.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms